We need those goods to be packed in special parking materials even though they may cost us more.
Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管他们可能会花费我们更多的钱。
这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看一下。
Could you make an exception in our case. and accept D/P or D/A?
We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under the D/A teams. 贵方可否为我方的这次生意做一次破例,接受付款交单或承兑交单?
我方遗憾的告诉对方,不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付款项的请求。
We should be if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
Well, your order should be delivered before Monday. 如果能对这些货安排即期装运,我们将不胜感激。
好的,你定的货周一之前就能发货。
We should be glad if you would accept our order for shoes whose number is number 1304.
We regret that we are unable to meet you requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked. 如果贵公司能够接受编号1304的鞋子订单,我们将很高兴。
因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间不能满足你方要求。
This is our all official trial order for 500 computers.
We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discountinued. 这是我们500台计算机的正式试销订单。
非常遗憾,我们不能在供应订单上的货物,因为我们已经不再生产这些货了。
We require immediate payment upon presentation of shopping documents.
Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay installments with the first payment after delivery, and then we will pay the rest once a month. 我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立即支付货款。
由于我方有些财务上的困难,希望贵方能允许我方分期付款,在交货后先支付第一笔款项,余下的货款则按每月一次支付。
We could ship your order within 10 days of receiving your payment.
We refer payment after delivery because those goods are very expensive. 在收到货款的10天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
由于这批货物很昂贵,所以我方希望在交货以后付款。
Is there anything else we need to order while at it?
Nah, his is last order we will be placing c for a while. 还有什么东西需要我们一起下订单的吗?
没有了,这是最后一次下订单,我们暂时不再订货了。