首页  |  外贸小工具  |  常用网址导航  |  贸易网址导航  |  贸易知识  |  商务英语  |  英语句库  | 
 商务英语
 电话英语  价格磋商
 物流英语  单证英语
 支付方式  综合
 商务英语
文章搜索   
电话英语:接到英语电话时(2)
分享到:
阅读:1350次 
问对方要找谁<说明> 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。

(1) 请问找哪位?

Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

(2) 您找哪位?

Who would you like to speak with?

(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?

The name of the person you are calling, please?

(4) 你要打给哪位?

Who are you calling?

请教对方的大名

<说明> 接获老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。

(1) 请问是哪位?

Who's calling, please?

(2) 请问您哪位?

Who's speaking, please?

(3) 请教大名好吗?

May I have your name, please?

(4) 请问大名好吗?

May I ask your name?

(5) 请教您的大名。

Your name, please.

(6) 请问您是哪位?

May I ask who's calling, please?

(7) 请问您是谁?

Who is this, please?

(8) 请问是谁?

Who is that calling?

(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?

Who should I say is calling?

(10) 您是哪一位?

Who(m) am I speaking to?

(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?

Could I tell him who's calling?

(12) 请问您是何人?

Who's that speaking, please?

(13) 请问是哪位打来的?

Who's this calling, please?

不明了对方所言时<说明> 听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。

(1) 能说得明确一点吗?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

(2) 我无法确定你的意思。

I'm not sure what you mean.

(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。

I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.

(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。

You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.

(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?

Will you explain a little bit more?

(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?

Could you put that more simply?

(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?

I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?

(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?

Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?

(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?

Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?


© mao12.com